Sunday, July 12, 2009

Practices in week 6 & 7

In week 6, i try to practice on the basic skills of badminton. I have done my practice on friday as i do not have time on wednesday. This is because i need to complete the lab report for the modules Material Technology. I spent one whole afternoon on wednesday to finish my report as material technology is one of my weakest modules. I feel very happy as i already can handle the basic skills of badminton. I strongly believe that i can achieve my target. On Sunday, i
try to improve my stamina as stamina is very important for a badminton player. I go to the nearby garden to do some exercises because exercise facility is provided.











In week 7, i have my badminton practice with my friends on wednesday evening. I tried my best in order to play badminton well. However, i did not perform very well because i do not have much experience. When i played with my friend which is a school badminton player, i seems like performed badly. This is because i feel very stressful. Besides that, i cant follow the pace of my friend. So, i unable to receive the shuttlecock from my friend and become the person who pick the shuttlecock. Actually, i really felt dissapointed, but i will not give up my goal. Gambateh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment