Thursday, July 9, 2009

Practices In Week 5

In week 5, i start on my regular practice at the badminton court near my house. On wednesday, my friends and i plan to do our badminton practice. This is because our class dismiss earlier on wednesday. We start our practice at 5pm. I am so nervous as i have not played badminton before. One of my friend is a badminton player of school team. Firstly, he teached us how to open a ball. I pay attention on his explanation as i wish to play badminton well. After that, we practice in a pair. Although i cant play well at first, but i will try my best to improve myself. I have to find out the reason why i cant open the ball succesfully. As the saying goes, 'practices make perfect' , so i will practice again on weekend as i have free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment