Sunday, July 12, 2009

Week 8...Stressful week

Week 8 lo....The time passes so fast!!! Never wait for any person. The common test is just round the corner. I am so worry and panic as i am very weak in my engineering mechanic and material technology. I used up many of my time to do revision in this week. So, i did not practice badminton on wednesday. I shifted my schedule to thursday. We practice until very late on that day. After we went home, i was damn tired. Although i am very tired, but i was quite happy because i have gained some confidence in playing badminton. I can play badminton quite smoothly because I could hit back the shuttlecock to my friend. My technique improved drastically. Haha ^.^On the other hand, i went back to my hometown this friday. So, i did not practice badminton on this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment