Monday, July 13, 2009

Practices in week 10 & 11

I came back to Singapore on Monday night although i still in holiday. This is because i hoped that i could focus on my common test revision after i came back to Singapore. I could not pay attention on my studies when i was in my hometown. I adjusted my time to practice badminton although i busy with my revision. I realise that i could perform better than before after i practiced on tuesday. I could smash the shuttlecock to my friend when we practice. So, i even have more confidence in myself. I can do it !!! Go! Go! Go!











Here are the attached photos which are taken by my friends during our badminton practice. Am i look serious when i played badminton?


In week 11, i had more practices as i had free time. This is because i did not need to go to school due to the serious condition of H1N1. I have improved a lot in playing badminton. I could use some of the technique of playing badminton. Besides practice badminton, i also used some of my time to do exercise near the garden. I hoped i could improved my body strength as fast as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment