Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Week 13- Final achievement of my recreational goal

Today is tuesday, the last day for me to observe my progress in playing badminton. My friend and i already planned that we have competition after coming back from school. We changed a suitable sportwear and ready for the competition. We were so nervous. I really hoped that i could achieve my goal successfully. The competition began at 6pm. One of my friends became the judge of the competition.



The competition started. I was so nervous that i did a few mistakes at first. My scores was lesser than my opponent. I did not give up and try to chase back the scores. The game was so exciting because our scores were so near. Finally, i won the competition with a score of 18-21. I was so happy. My effort seems to have a good result. Yippi!!!



Last but not least, i have to say that i was so thankful that i given this assignment. This goal was so meaningful to me. I have achieved my target with my own effort. I am sure that i will keep on playing badminton because it is my favourite sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment