Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Week 12- Common Test

This is a nervous week. The common test began on Monday. I did not have my badminton practice during weekday as i have test on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. So, i planned to practice badminton today ( Saturday) in order to observe my improvement. My friend suggested that we have a trial competition so that we know our own progress. We all agreed to her suggestion.

I try my best to perform well in badminton. I use some of the techniques that i haved learnt from the famous badminton player. Finally, i won my friend in the competition. The feeling is so great. I never have this kind of feeling before. I am able to make my dream comes true. I will have a competition with my friend next tuesday. This is because next wednesday is the last submission date of the blog. Good luck to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment